Sizing + Care Information
What is the right size for me?
Obviously when you’re buying online you don’t get the opportunity to try on the goods. We’ve tried to make it as easy as possible for you to find your size. Here are some hints and tips on not only selecting the right size, but the best way to try your shoes on once you receive to make sure in the unfortunate event you need to return your shoes, you are eligible for a refund and you receive your refund easily and most importantly quickly.
Getting your size right
If you find a pair of Blake + Grace shoes you really like but you’re not sure of the right size for you, we have custom built, in conjunction with our manufacturers a sizing scale that uses true measurements of actual Blake + Grace shoes. Our sizing chart uses centimeters so if you want to measure your foot with a ruler this will give you as close a true guide as possible to base your decision on. The measurements shown on our website are the outer of our shoes.
Other things to consider
Have you bought Shoes from Blake + Grace before?
Sizes can vary by style. Please check the ‘Fit’ section shown with each product description. It will give you another guide on the best size for you to purchase.
What is the shoe made of?
All Blake + Grace shoes are made from genuine Leathers and Suede’s. They will more than likely feel on the tighter side to begin with but you can anticipate a little bit of give, although please don’t think that you’ll stretch them up an entire size!
Measure both feet
Some people have one foot slightly larger than the other. Choose the size that fits the larger of the two.
Socks vs. bare feet?
Consider the socks or tights you’ll wear most often with your shoes, unless you’re buying sandals and will have bare feet.
Time of day?
Measure your feet in the afternoon, when feet tend to be their largest.
Women = European size scale
At Blake + Grace we’ve based our sizing off the European Sizing guide from 36 to 42 for our Ladies and 24 to 34 for our little Ladies.
If you’re not used to shopping in European sizing, we’ve also included a conversion chart for you below.
Women’s Shoe Size Scale
Little Ladies Shoes Size Scale
Please carefully measure the bottom of your child’s foot in cm, from back of heel to longest toe on the longest foot. We’ve also added an age column to help even more.
This chart should be used as a guide. We do our best to provide accurate size conversions, however inconsistencies may occur. Please check the ‘Fit’ section shown with each product description. It will give you another guide on the best size for you to purchase.
How to best care for your products?
We strongly advise you to protect your leather and suede by applying a protectant on your product before wear/use.
a. Protect against sunlight, dryness and heat
– Sunlight can fade and dry out leather
– Dryness can cause leather to crack
– Heat can dry out leather and cause further damage
b. How to remove spots and stains
– Blot excess liquid up as quickly as possible with a clean 100% cotton white absorbent cloth or sponge
– If necessary, use clean lukewarm water only and let dry naturally. Do not dry with hair dryer, etc
– If water is used, clean the entire area where spot occurred. Do not rub
c. How to remove, oil, butter or grease
– Wipe excess butter, oil or grease off the leather with a clean 100% cotton white dry cloth. Then leave it alone as the spot should dissipate into the leather in a short period of time
– Do not apply water or try to wash the butter, oil or grease spot
– Only use products designed for use on leather and/or suede
– Test cleaning product on an inconspicuous area first